Expired Nikkor-H 5cm f2 in Leica Thread Mount, (BGN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

Product of the Fifties
(TRADED) For sale is a Nikkor-H 5cm F2 in Leica Thread Mount, front element had cleaning marks filled in with eye-glass repair kit, cosmetically EX condition. The infinity lock tab has been removed, and the indent for close-focus has been removed. This lens will focus to 18”, but the RF coupling of the Leica will stop at about 2.5ft The front element had cleaning marks when I got it. I diluted the solution from an eye-glass repair kit to fill in the marks, and the performance of the lens was improved. Keep a filter on the lens, blow-clean, use lens-cleaning tissue only. Do not use a wet cleaning solution on the lens. Focus is smooth, aperture is smooth.

Price: $160 shipped within the United States, $175 anywhere else via First Class International. $190 via International Priority Mail. Paypal, Personal Check, Money Order. ($5 discount for check/money order.) I reserve the right to hold shipment until check/MO clears. Return policy: returns must be made within 10 days, refund for the price of the item will be given after receipt. Postage cost is not refundable. Generic UV Filter and Home-Made rear cap included.

Front of lens, dead-on with flash.

At F2 on the Leica M9:

At F4 on the M9:

On the EP-2, Minimum Focus, at F4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back