COMPLETED Nikon 1 10-30mm VR lens and SB-N5 speedlight | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dougjgreen, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dougjgreen

dougjgreen SC Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 10, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Nikon 1 10-30mm VR lens and SB-N5 speedlight

Nikon 1 10-30mm f3.5~5.6 VR lens - Black $69.99 - Price Drop: $64.99

Nikon SB-N5 Speedlight - $75.99 - SOLD

Ships to

The Nikon SB-N5 speed light for the Nikon 1 V1, V2, and V3 provides auto bounce flash, fill-in flash, and TTL auto flash. It runs off of the camera's battery - making it well suited to the V1 and it's powerful battery. It mounts in the Nikon 1 proprietary accessory shoe, so it does not fit cameras other than the Nikon 1 system. The flash is in used, fully working condition. It has some cosmetic scuff marks on the black plastic housing. I don't have any of the original documentation or packaging for it, but I will provide the buyer with an electronic copy of the user's guide taken from Nikon's website. The Flash is SOLD.

The Nikon 1 10-30mm f3.5~5.6 VR lens is the standard kit lens for the Nikon 1 system. I am only selling this because I happened to acquire multiple Nikon 1 cameras, and I ended up with two of these. This is the black version of this lens, and it is used, with cosmetic marks from usage on the barrel, the rings, and the rear bayonet, but it is in full working order. Comes with front and rear lens caps.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS 1st class mail with tracking

Shipping charge
    free to U.S. $7 additional to Canada

Handling time
    1 day

dougjgreen on ebay and MU-43

Additional comments

• I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.