1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6 | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6

Prices
    <s> $400 </s> now just $325

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    I have a 1 Nikkor VR 6.7-13mm lens in black that I don't use and it needs to find a good home. Front and rear elements are blemish-free and it comes with a Tiffen UV filter mounted for protection. It has front and rear caps and lens hood and original box, but no paperwork to go with it. $400 includes shipping in the US, insurance and Paypal fees. Over the pond will cost an extra $15 and will be to established forum members only. Email with questions or hair-brained trade offers. It's a great wide-angle lens (and the only one for the system), but I don't shoot wide.

14542106137_33113a860a_c. DSC_1618 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority with insurance

Shipping charge
    included in the price

Handling time
    1 day

References
    -

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Luke

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    price drop.... a minty $500 lens for just $350 delivered. Best price on the planet.

3. Luke

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    another price drop now to $325.... get wide with your wee Nikon for low dough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.