Nikon Nikon D610 live view

Billdad

Regular
82 images into my new D610 and I have tried the live view for the first time, to my surprise when you select the icon and press the live button a message" Unable to start live view please wait ! " appears. Any thoughts prior to Nikon service centre opening on Monday

82 images into my new D610 and I have tried the live view for the first time, to my surprise when you select the icon and press the live button a message" Unable to start live view please wait ! " appears. Any thoughts prior to Nikon service centre opening on Monday

Not sure, but is there a chance you're in some sort of burst mode or bracket mode or some complex AF mode that would keep it from working??? Live mode on DSLR's is pretty limited - it's really almost just a tripod mode. I'd make sure you're in single shot mode and some sort of single point AF and give it a try.

But I'm just guessing. I don't recall ever running into that with the D610 or Df, but I can't swear to it...

-Ray

Thanks Ray, tried reseting to original settings, getting hacked of with the situation will send Nikon UK a screen print on Monday, think it is time to cut my loses with Nikon
Bill

Back