Nikon Nikon V1 on the way!

Waiting (im)patiently for you to get the camera, to share with us! I would consider this, if it was about 1/2 the cost. My wife needs a camera that is point-and-shoot simple, has good ISO and is fast. I just need to them to sell it to me cheaper. My Scottish side can't spend that much on it.

My McKenzie roots go back to the Highland Clearances in the late 1700s, when me ancestors -- John and Mary McKenzie, along with 10,000 other John and Mary McKenzies -- were shipped off to Nova Scotia (literally, of course, "New Scotland").

Ooo, perhaps Grant knows some of your relatives?:D My ancestors (the Wylie family) apparently stopped in down in the Carolinas...and made some then headed to New York City.

But we are hijacking the Nikon V1 for Armando thread. Armando, do you have any relatives from Scotland?:tongue:

Ooo, perhaps Grant knows some of your relatives?:D My ancestors (the Wylie family) apparently stopped in down in the Carolinas...and made some then headed to New York City.

But we are hijacking the Nikon V1 for Armando thread. Armando, do you have any relatives from Scotland?:tongue:

As a matter of fact, yes! We changed our last names from McChiu to Chiu. Texans don't care for Scotts, so the family decided to remove the stigma off the family name.

BTW, that's all a joke there! :) I don't have an ounce of Scott in me. I'm from Brazil! And Texans have nothing against Scotts. :)

I have no problem spending money, my Scottish "tight" genes are obviously defective! Armando, move over, I'm in the naught chair too!

Oh, oh ... meaning that you got a V1??? :D

Back