Nikson V1 With 10-30mm Zoom: $380

Discussion in 'Nikon 1 Forum' started by Biro, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    It's true: The Nikon V1 kit with 10-30mm can be had from Adorama in New York (a very reputable authorized dealer) for $380. Read the details via

Discounted again: Nikon V1 w/10-30mm for $380 (was $445) [updated] - 1001 Noisy Cameras

EDIT: Sorry for my typo in the headline. Obviously I meant Nikon and not "Nikson." I blame the iPad. I guess I should have posted this under the Photo Gear Feals and Promotions forum. If the administrators feel this should be moved, that's fine. I guess I was just so excited by the price of the V1.:biggrin:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gubrz

Gubrz O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad

Jun 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    ive got a gf wanting one, & a bf wanting some sort of smaller camera
    sent links to them
  3. skywarrior

skywarrior SC Rookie

Jun 3, 2012
    I just bought one at Amazon for $349. Woo hoo! Seriously, at that price there isn't another P&S that makes sense (IMHO).

4. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Congrats!! I recommend the 30-110 lens. Likely the smallest telephoto lens ever made for an ILC. And a good performer too! The OIS is very effective.
  5. BillN

BillN SC Hall of Famer

Aug 25, 2010
    S W France
    They are also discounting the V1 in the UK

The FT-1 is almost the same price, (i.e. the DSLR lens adapter) ....... expensive for an adapter ....... but at least the (old model) V1 is now affordable

I have just bought a Fuji HS30 EXR ..... refurbed "as new" from Fuji, (apart from the indication on the box they look new), ......... thought that it would be a good "carry around" for "bird ID shots: with a zoom that goes up to the equivalent of 720mm ........ but it's disappointing for that purpose ......... has some good reports for a small sensor bridge at an amazingly low price