Feedback No more notifications?

IVN

Veteran
Hi guys!

When I set-up my account on this forum, I immediately noticed a very cool feature. Every time I was thanked to or quoted I received a notification to the right of my user name. Now, this feature doesn't seem to be working and I really miss it. Was this feature deactivated for some reason or is there something wrong with my account? As far as I can remember, I didn't change any settings that could deactivate such a feature.
I would really appreciate some help regarding this matter. Thanks in advance! :)

Regards,
Ivan

Hi Luke, thank you for responding so fast. I'm looking forward to all forum features being back online. Give my thanks to Amin. :)

Sorry folks.... notifications are gone for good. That was being done with a plugin called vBSEO, which is a company that has now shut down and is no longer keeping their software updated with security patches and therefore it is potentially an open door for hackers. Perhaps a new plug-in that does the same thing will come along to fill that empty space in the market.

Fret not thyself, Steve!

There may be light at the end of the software tunnel...something new could come along, in the meantime we'll all try to be more loving.:tongue:

Back