NoSecond's 365 Tough Challenge

Saturday 22nd April 2017

Jarman Island, Western Australia...

IMG_9883.JPG

Yeah, mate - the right shots at the right time :). After two-and-a-half years 'on the road' (in some bl..dy swamps) and a pretty tough week for my family I finally have green light to move back home to my island. It'll take approximately two months to clear up everything but I can't wait to get the hell out of this country.

Saturday 22nd April 2017

Jarman Island, Western Australia...

View attachment 125012

Thursday 27th April 2017

Working away again with little to no internet access... Lost patience with trying to upload pics to the forum, went for a run and called it a night...

This was taken about ten minutes after sunset, handheld in P mode...

IMG_0248.JPG

An eclectic selection Troy, enjoy!

Oh don't you worry, I will... :D

I cracked open the Chilli Hammer last night, ignoring the "Ruthless Chili IPA" warning on the label, trusting instead in the tasting notes that accompanied the box. "Less about heat and more about spice" they said... It would be fun they said...

Being hit repeatedly in the face with a sledgehammer made entirely of chillies would be a more accurate description... Dont get me wrong, it was strangely enjoyable and very tasty, I just wasn't expecting the beat down... :D

I think the camera may have had a taste too because it started seeing double...

IMG_0285.JPG

Tuesday 2nd May 2017

Founder's Kentucky Bourbon Stout! :cloud-9-039:

It's like Maker's Mark had intimate relations with a Nail Brewing Oatmeal Stout!!! :love:

I would crawl over broken glass for another one of these... Happily I can just trade worthless fiat currency for them instead... :dance3:

IMG_0581.JPG

Thursday - May the Fourth be with you... 2017

Possible twin ion engine Imperial fighter sighting over the West Pilbara...

IMG_0590.JPG

I have to admit the optical zoom range of the TG-870 sucks for anything further away than about 40m, it starts to lose large amounts of resolution and the super res zoom mode (which I assume is some sort of interpolation algorithm) does nothing to help...

Sunday 7th May 2017

Made the rounds of a local market this morning, it had a really good turn out, both stalls and shoppers...

To my surprise I discovered the culprit that had been making the contrails on the 4th, apparently they've also fixed the well known original design flaw by installing a rear facing gunner's seat... :D

IMG_0726.JPG

Back