NoSecond's 365 Tough Challenge

Tuesday 9th of May

After a long day of this...

IMG_0749.JPG

I finally landed here...

IMG_0824.JPG

Sunday 14th May 2017

Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there...

Today the TG-870 took me for a few different hikes, this was the best one, Margaret's Knoll lookout.

IMG_1086.JPG

If you ever get the chance to visit Christmas Island, don't bother going to Greta or Dolly beaches... I don't know what was worse, the 2hr trek through jungle that smelt like arse or the beaches clogged with all of south east Asia's litter...

Tuesday 16th May 2017

I'm starting to get a bit of photo lag... not depreciating interest in the 365 project but work pressures and being on an island that is trying its best to imitate a third world country for services (especially tech related)... Internet access is patchy at best and I have to basically perch myself on the router to get decent signal... I'm not sure what their plan/download allowance is either, so if I suddenly "go dark" it's just that I've run out the data plan for the month....

The other thing that's driving me up the wall is NO FRESH MILK!!! WTF are these barbaric philistines doing making coffee with farking UHT milk when there's fresh cream in 300ml cartons in the shops...? Stop the planet I want to get off!

IMG_1103.JPG

Time for a scotch and coke I think...

Last edited:
Friday 19th May 2017

Busy day today, flat out at work then burning up the last hours of daylight exploring the island before a quick dip in the ocean before dinner, got so many good pics it was hard to choose one for the daily upload...

You find the weirdest shit in the jungle....

IMG_1885.JPG

Back