NoSecond's 365 Tough Challenge

Saturday 10th June 2017

Live comp star trails with a side of photobomber...

I was testing out my new Samyang 7.5mm fish eye, the E-M1 held up for roughly two hours in pretty cold conditions (before the battery ran out) to make this shot...

IMG_2846.JPG

This really is inspiring stuff . I am absolutely enjoying this thread 100%. I'm betting you will continue to impress us for the remainder of your challenge .
Wonderful stuff. Worth putting a photo book together at the end. :2thumbs:

This really is inspiring stuff . I am absolutely enjoying this thread 100%. I'm betting you will continue to impress us for the remainder of your challenge .
Wonderful stuff. Worth putting a photo book together at the end. :2thumbs:

Thanks Garry, I've been thinking about doing a book at the end, I just need to get all the original files in one place so I don't lose any... I almost (accidentally) deleted a bunch from Christmas Island the other day but managed to get them back... (y)

Ok, so after two weeks of life getting in the way and not being able to get to the shops, I reminded Retravision of a few ins and outs of Australian consumer law and they have sent the TG-870 to Perth for a forensic autopsy by Olympus.

In the mean time I've dusted off my Pentax Q7 (with 01 and 02 lenses) and put it back into service as it better resembles the ideology behind this challenge...

They probably have the same water resistance too... :D

Wednesday 21st June 2017

I'll take their word for it...

I've actually wanted to take a photo of this sign for quite a few years but have never gotten around to it, mainly because the good light is also the worst time of day for driving and crazy traffic on the busy main road in front of it. A flurry of recent activity in the yard made me think they're either going to demolish or refurbish the plant and gave me the required incentive to get my arse into gear...

IMG_3240.JPG

Last edited:
Back