NoSecond's 365 Tough Challenge

Something else that has been making life easier lately is an update to the Olympus Image Share app. Previously you had to pick which images you wanted to download to your device over wifi and then hit upload, which was ok if you didn’t have too many images on the card but could get very laggy with a full card...

The update has an option in the setting to “view today’s photos” which once selected only shows the current 24hrs worth of images and makes it very quick and easy to do a batch upload of the days shooting...

Panasonic still leads the charge by offering the option of a batch download by today’s, two days or three days worth of images when you connect to the camera in transfer mode...

Wednesday 22nd November 2017

Somebody’s target practice needs a little more practice...

0F8909F2-993D-4B3D-B8D5-C98B7A427660.jpeg

Not mine, been pretty steady. What kind of NBN? I have the dreaded FTTN but am only about 300m from the node. And only 25/5 so not looking for big speeds

Pretty sure it's FTTN but the node/exchange is about 5km away...

Haven't seen any fibre-laying contractors around my area during the upgrade so it's pretty safe to say we're still on the old copper too...

Pretty sure it's FTTN but the node/exchange is about 5km away...

Haven't seen any fibre-laying contractors around my area during the upgrade so it's pretty safe to say we're still on the old copper too...

What they do is put a node in somewhere near the pillar that services you (and dozens of others). If there isnt one, theres clearly a lot of work to be done. A Node usually serves 2-3 Pillars and you always hope your place is close to both. I got lucky. You can plug your info into Finder When will I get the NBN? | finder.com.au and find out when its coming. There may not be any good news, or it may be better than you think it will be.

Back