1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

not "not street" but not street either

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by pdh, Jan 27, 2013.

1. pdh

pdh SC Legend

Jan 2, 2011

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  2. Lawrence A.

Lawrence A. SC All-Pro

Nov 8, 2012
    New Mexico
    Larry
    Two hours from shooting film to posting a digital version? You're a better man than I am. I have a negative I shot 4 hours ago, the negative is just now dry, and I might--MIGHT -- get a print of it out tonight. Your turn-around is impressive.

So is your photo, which I like a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Boid

Boid SC All-Pro

Dec 15, 2011
    Bangalore, India
    Rajiv
    Love it!

• Like Like x 1
  4. pdh

pdh SC Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    thanks gentlemen.

Lawrence, I'm sure your tongue is somewhat in your cheek :smile: , but LR lacks the capacity to edit Exif data. Generally I try to edit (I use exiftool) the tiffs and raws before I import to LR so that at least the camera and lens info is correct, but as many rolls I shoot are over periods of days if not weeks, trying to remember what i took when is beyond my patience. so the date/time fields tend to remain blank, and I think Flickr probably sets the time-taken to time-created (which is never blank on a jpeg exported from LR). Of course I could always switch off export of Exif in LR or Exif display in Flickr, or even just use tags.

anyway, perhaps that sort of discussion belongs in a different forum, so I'll leave it there.

5. TraamisVOS

TraamisVOS SC Hall of Famer

Nov 29, 2010
    Melboune, Australia
    I really think this should be classified under 'street' anyway. It doesn't have to involve people in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TraamisVOS

TraamisVOS SC Hall of Famer

Nov 29, 2010
    Melboune, Australia
    (Nice shot.)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Jul 12, 2010
    Philly, Pa
    Bravo!