November Cell Phone Pic a Day

IMAG0006.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Whether I shall be able to upload a photo everyday is in doubt, having put aside my 'android' through total exasperation with the thing I'm giving it another go.
This is a Quartz crystal I bought last week taken today I used Picasa to send which is a rather long winded way of doing things.

Mini toys

IM going to milk this iphone for everything it has, and what its capable off. btw sorry for the horrible image, i took it with my ipad which seems to have a crap camera. thanks...Pete

setup_resized.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

iphone and friends: Olloclip 3 lens set (marcro, wide and ulta wide), Gollila mini pod and a Glif stand for tripod and table.

Pete, you closet gear lover you! Small is beautiful and all that, too.:D I didn't realize the iPad had a camera...I'm so behind the times. Is that the set up you used for your fantastic Batman picture, which I love...by the way?

Ray, now that is a good looking cup o' joe and quite the brewing machine! My Mr. Coffee and battery operated aerolatte frother are both quite jealous, as am I.

Hyubie, I'm very glad you're taking up the November challenge with your always interesting images. For me the freedom of this kind of picture taking is the spontaneity that is so much a part of it.

Pa'u Rider

Thought I would share a pic of my mother back in the day (Im thinking she was 20). They call them Pa'u riders and the event was the Aloha Day Parade. Now you know where my good looks come from....

mom_pau_rider_resized.jpg

Very nice and great color! I love xenons for driving but had never heard about them as being camera flashes. Love those green eyes!

LOL thanks BB, the xenon tube is used in the flashes of most dedicated cameras as well as being the light source in studio and add-on flashes. Most phonecams use LED 'flashes'.

Back