November Cell Phone Pic a Day

6317249325_250f14287c_b.jpg

Shot on my lap, waiting at drive through, Sidekick 4G at ISO 400

I've been sort of hustling to get a shot up each day and haven't really taken the time to comment, but I'm loving what I'm seeing here. Pete and BB - love the hipstamatic stuff - I'm trying to stick with that just to see if a month of it will cause me to tire of it? And Lilli, your cell phone pics don't look like cell phone pics. Everyone else participating too - great stuff! Pictogramax, that dark archway shot is just beautiful!

This is turning into one of my favorite little projects and it appears the rest of you are digging it too.

-Ray

I've been sort of hustling to get a shot up each day and haven't really taken the time to comment, but I'm loving what I'm seeing here. Pete and BB - love the hipstamatic stuff - I'm trying to stick with that just to see if a month of it will cause me to tire of it? And Lilli, your cell phone pics don't look like cell phone pics. Everyone else participating too - great stuff! Pictogramax, that dark archway shot is just beautiful!

This is turning into one of my favorite little projects and it appears the rest of you are digging it too.

-Ray

Ray I am glad you are enjoying the project so much! And thank you!

You are too kind, Ray.

I like this one very much - saw it on your Flickrstream and thought, initially, that it was a shot take of someone in a close passing train. I look forward to hearing and seeing more about and from your trip to The Big Apple!

Lazy weekend

Its been a rather lazy weekend for me, boring with not much to do, but hey the Cardinals actually one a game today. Even that got me a little excited. Here's one of my grand daughter... can't get enough of her.

maggs_resized.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Its been a rather lazy weekend for me, boring with not much to do, but hey the Cardinals actually one a game today. Even that got me a little excited. Here's one of my grand daughter... can't get enough of her.
Very cute Pete - there's a lot of good mischief in that face!

Here's mine for today. Matzoh Ball soup and pastrami on rye - only in New York! Or at least only this good in New York...

View attachment 44091

-Ray

Here's two

I believe I missed yesterday's post. It was a windy day in Phoenix so flags were at there best.

flag_power.jpg

And how about alittle flower power

flower_power.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Have a great day all....

Back to reality after a nice few days in New York. This was taken as our train pulled out of Philly's 30th St. station, with the top of the Art Museum in the background and commute traffic in the foreground. Just a few minutes after I snapped this, the train I was on struck and killed a guy who was running along the platform at Overbrook Station and tripped and fell onto the tracks just as we were rolling through the station - not an Amtrak stop. Needless to say, I was several hours late getting home, but damned thankful to be able to get home. A very very long day.

-Ray

View attachment 44153

Back