November Nocturne Night 19

Bike headlight at dusk.

k0v0.jpg

I never noticed before that the sun sets right down my corner - for a few days a year, anyway. It caught my eye while I was tidying up the kitchen tonight. What did Dorothea Lange say? "“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”
Oh, handheld, with me leaning against a stop sign and the camera pressed against my face. It took me three tries to pull that off without a viewfinder!
10953781903_4716ca17b5_b.jpg

Sunset on My Corner by rubyj29, on Flickr

It is not a police box and it is not blue. So it wasn't Doctor Who
Tonight outside the Baker Street Pub.

red_tardis.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I was introduced to Dr. Who when PBS ran them in syndication and a British friend of ours told us we had to see them. I saw all the Tom Bakers in Black and White (on a tiny screen!) so I'm fuzzy on the color thing! After Tom Baker I haven't liked any of the new doctors, so my discernment remains shaky!

Tom Baker was my first doctor too. I really like the quirkiness and low budget props in that period. Then the reboot with David Tennent and Matt Smith has really had some great writing and brought the show to a new level. Fun and silly sci-fi.

I was introduced to Dr. Who when PBS ran them in syndication and a British friend of ours told us we had to see them. I saw all the Tom Bakers in Black and White (on a tiny screen!) so I'm fuzzy on the color thing! After Tom Baker I haven't liked any of the new doctors, so my discernment remains shaky!

Back