Occupy St paul's anti capitalist demo

Peter, thanks so much for these. I really like the intensity with which you've processed them. There is no problem here with sharing photographs of any sort, except as outlined in our guidelines... And yours are much appreciated.

Ray, you're right this thread is about photographs, not politics. Dave, as I've PM'd you - we don't condone political discussion on Serious Compacts and I think, in this case, that Petach's title is OK... He's not saying he is for or against capitalism - he's documenting an event. We are an international forum, as well as a multicultural one. We all need to follow Serious Compacts guidelines, thus I'd like us to all end any political religious, etc. discussions on the site from here on out.

Thanks all - and thank you, Bill - I'd missed your comment. Now, let's get back to photographs.:friends:

Thanks all for the kind comments. I consider these as some of my best work in a fledgling street photographer "career". My personal fave is Jesus coat.

Onwards and upwards, gotta keep working at it to get there with the best (you know who you are!)

Back