October 10, 2012 - Octoberfest Photofest

October 10th.
Occupation.

Photofest_Oct_10.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Essential photographic accessories

The Wellington boots that is, a short break in todays otherwise persistent, penetrating drizzle enabled me to take a short stroll across the fields. The water flowing between me and the gate should be going under a little bridge. 2"-3" more rain forecast for overnight and tomorrow morning, oh joy :(

1060940.jpg

Barrie

On Wednesday's I play a game on my flickr photostream called "What is it Wednesday" where I try to shoot a photo that has a bit of mystery to it or shoot a small portion of something larger or go macro and try to disguise what it is I am shooting. I usually err on the side of making it too easy to guess. This one is pretty easy. I'll try to stump everyone next week, but if you're not sure and would like to guess, feel free to click through to my flickr.

View attachment 60094
WIIW by Lukinosity, on Flickr

The Wellington boots that is, a short break in todays otherwise persistent, penetrating drizzle enabled me to take a short stroll across the fields. The water flowing between me and the gate should be going under a little bridge. 2"-3" more rain forecast for overnight and tomorrow morning, oh joy :(

1060940.jpg

Barrie

Thank god for Wellies!!

Back