1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 14-150 for micro 4/3

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by buffy1270, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffy1270

buffy1270 SC Rookie

0   0   0

Jul 2, 2011
    I ordered an Olympus 14-150 micro 4/3 lens refurb from Cameta Camera. It should arrive Monday or Tuesday. I have since decided a different zoom would meet my needs so I am interested in trading this lens for a like new/new Olympus 45 1.8 lens. I would also sell the lens for $330 with paypal gift and shipping included with insurance. If no one is interested I will return lens to Cameta but thought I would see if there is any interest here first. This lens will come with Cameta's 1 year warranty. Thanks.

2. buffy1270

buffy1270 SC Rookie

0   0   0

Jul 2, 2011
    Also have Olympus 14-42 ii available

In addition to the 14-150 I have an Olympus 14-42 II which came with my e-pm1. This is brand new never used and will come with UV filter. It is black in color. I am asking $100 for this lens alone or can buy with 14-150 lens in this thread for $350 with paypal gift (or if you would rather not do paypal gift you can do regular paypal but add 3% to price) with shipping to CONUS included. See first post for information on Olympus 14-150 lens. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.