Legend
Name
Luke
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Olympus E-P1 and Panasonic 20mm lens
</br>Prices</br> $100
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> I can't keep everything....I have too many cameras. I haven't had this E-P1 long...maybe a month or two. I bought it brand new. Never even took the protective film off the back LCD. Definitely less than 200 actuations....maybe under 100. I can't be bothered to look. It's perfect in every way. It comes in a box with everything that comes with a body. I'm going to include the Holga plastic lens you see pictured on it. It costs you nothing and may become a new creative tool for you. It's just $100 shipped to you.
9517116342_42bb4b2c0d_b.jpg

DSCF6001 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

9517112862_949ed79dfd_b.jpg

DSCF6002 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

And since I'm not really maintaining my m43 system anymore I can finally let go of the 20mm lens. It's really spectacular. I remember only about a year or so ago Panasonic couldn't keep up with demand and I sold one for $525....times are different now and they are more plentiful. It's still the same great lens that people were fighting over then, but now it can be yours for $285SOLD shipped. Treat yourself today. Lens is in excellent condition with front and rear caps. Glass is perfect. There is no box, but it will be packed well.
9517108832_77dfdab3c1_b.jpg

DSCF6003 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

Take $10 off if you buy the pair together. And they really do make great images together.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
</br>Shipping charge</br> included
</br>Handling time</br> 1 day
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

The Panasonic 20mm lens has sold. Is there really no one who wants the best looking m43 camera ever for $100? I'll let this float here a couple more days, but I may have to gift it to someone because that is as low as the price goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back