Expired Olympus E-PM1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Olympus E-PM1 camera body (without lens) is in excellent condition. I bought it last week from the previous owner and decided that I prefer an internal EVF. The camera has less than 500 shutter activations.

The camera kit is complete in that it comes with everything that originally came in the packaging, except the box itself. This includes the camera, body cap, strap, USB cable, AV cable, flash, flash case, hotshoe cover, original Olympus battery, battery charger, computer software CD, instruction manual, and warranty card. Also included is an extra battery, the Pearstone PS-BLS1 (that sells for $19.95 at B&H).

The camera is in perfect condition except for a couple of very small scratches on the LCD not in the "active" area, and they are not visible without looking at the camera with the light at a certain angle.

PayPal fee and FedEx Ground from Florida to the continental U.S. are included in the price. I am elliotv on eBay and have a 100% rating there for over 11 years. The price is $279 for one day and then it goes to eBay.

Olympus E-PM1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back