1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] olympus epm2 as new, vf-3 | Location: Australia | Ships: Australia

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Pixelvandal, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Pixelvandal

Pixelvandal SC Regular

0   0   0

Apr 10, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    olympus epm2 as new, vf-3

Prices
    350 for the body, 75 for the vf-3 all AUD

Ships to
    Australia

Description
    an as new silver Epm2, less than 100 shots on it! bought for me locally new by my partner, and i have purchased a omd instead as i like the handling better :) comes with warranty for 12 months. and an sd card if you want it.

also have a vf-3, in used condition, a few scratches on the outside, nothing severe, works perfectly. $75
    open to a trade for the fujinon 18mm f2. sells for 378 new online with free shipping, so i figure used prices will be the same as my epm2?

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    australia post

Shipping charge
    15 for the camera, 5 for the vf3

Handling time
    1 day

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.