1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus m43 Lenses for sale... | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ray Sachs, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus m43 Lenses for sale...

Prices

Olympus 75-300mm - $450 OBO

Ships to
    US/Canada

Description
    In case any interested parties didn't see this on MU-43... View attachment 8317 75-300mm. View attachment 8316 View attachment 8319

These lenses are all in excellent condition. I've used most of them a fair amount, but I'm really easy on gear. Everything is basically immaculate - no nicks or scratches or other damage.

I'll include the cost of shipping to the US - charges for any additional shipping will be on the buyer. Prefer not to ship anywhere that I have to fill out customs forms to ship. Will make exception for US military overseas... Let me know if you have questions...

Original boxes and packing except for 14-150 - it will be well packed, but no box...

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    UPS

Shipping charge
    included in USA

Handling time
    1-2 days

References
    well known around all of Amin's sites...

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Only 75-300 still available. This is the first version of the lens and I'm dropping the price to $450. I had no idea how little the new ones are going for. I bought this lens at the WRONG time!

-Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.