Expired Olympus OM-2 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Noel

In Memorium
The following is for trade for a Olympus vf2 or 17mm lens, or 4/3 35mm macro.

This Olympus OM-2 Kit is fully functional. Includes:

Om-2n in excellent condition, working battery, meter,etc. Viewfinder clear and clean.

OM 50mm f1.8. Glass is excellent, but rubber for focus ring is loose.

OM 35-70, f3.5 to 4.5. pristine and sharp optics.

Vivitar 24mm F2.8 Auto Wide Angle with the 58mm filter threads (that's the good one) Serial #37xxxxxx. This lens shows paint wear but is optically clean and very sharp. I have used it extensively on E-p1. (Not shown here. It is over on m4/3) I did not have the pic on this computer.

Super Albinon 28mm, f2.8 lens with 49mm 1A filter. looks pretty good. I have not used it.

Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f 3.5 Macro focusing lens. I own 3 of the 70-210 Series 1 lenses in various mounts.( this one is OM) This is the best of the three optically. In other words, very good. It is the 22xxxxxx Serial#. Not shown in the picture is the hard case for it. Case shows it's age but lens looks very near new.

OM to m4/3 adapter, looks near new. (not shown)

Vivitar tele converter, has the glass removed, to use as extension tube. (not shown)

OM T32 flash. looks good, and Yes it works

Brown leather "ever ready" case in very good condition, with some wear on edges etc. Leather still flexible.

Vintage brown hard case. Exterrier is in beautiful condition, with no signs of wear. Interior has the lining gone.

USA only

OM2_Kit_2.jpg

OM2_kit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back