omd bezel.jpg
45 overall.jpg
45 glass.jpg
17 overall.jpg
17 glass.jpg
1250 overall.jpg
1250 glass.jpg
1250 nick.jpg

Hello all, I am looking to sell my lightly used Olympus M43 kit. I haven't been using it very much over the last 6 months and decided to sell since the Nikon V1 has been the camera I find myself reaching for lately. I am the original owner of all of the items.

The OM-D body is black and has shutter count of 1,950. There is some very minor paint wear on near the strap lugs and on the hotshoe. They aren't very noticeable but I wanted to ensure full disclosure. As far as I can tell, the camera does not have the cracked bezel issue. The camera has a Micro Solutions screen film in place. Included are all accessories and cables originally included (as pictured below). Included but not pictured are the other screen protector (comes in a 2 pack, microfiber cloth is brand new) and a 1" Domke Gripper strap in black. It is used but looks nearly brand new. If the camera and 12-50 are not sold to the same buyer, the buyer of the body will get the box.

The Olympus 45 1.8 is silver and comes with front and rear lens caps. The lens is in excellent condition and has been barely used. It ships in the box.

The Olympus 17 1.8 is silver and comes with front and rear lens caps. Also in excellent condition and barely used. It ships in the box as well.

The Olympus 12-50 EZ is black and comes with front and rear lens caps. There is a slight nick in the plastic of the filter ring which does not affect the ability to use filters. The lens function and glass are both perfect. This is the 3.5 - 6.3 power zoom lens with Macro capability. As mentioned above, if the lens and camera don't sell to the same buyer, the lens will not be shipped with a box. I will ensure the lens is carefully bubble wrapped and properly packed.

The items are priced separately and the quoted prices include shipping. I am partial to UPS Ground (insured) but will ship USPS Priority with Insurance if the buyer requests. If you are interested in buying the whole kit I will consider discounting the prices to reflect the lower shipping prices.

Please feel free to PM with any questions. You can check my seller feedback on ebay: sh07093.

Thanks for looking.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> UPS Ground default or USPS Priority with Insurance by request
</br>Shipping charge</br> Included in the price
</br>Handling time</br> 1 day
</br>References</br> ebay: sh07093
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back