1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Olympus outlet sale 20%

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by serhan, Feb 17, 2014.

1. serhan

serhan SC All-Pro

May 7, 2011
    NYC
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    I was thinking about picking up a refurbished E-M5 with 12-50mm zoom for $703. That would give me one micro four-thirds package with weather resistance. But I have a $500 credit at Amazon and I can pick up an E-PM10 body for $199 out of my pocket. I can even add the new 25mm f/1.8 prime and still spend more than $200 less than the refurbed E-M5 kit. So I think I'll pass. But there are some great deals there.

3. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    Refurb EP5's for $639, and that's before the 20%!

4. drd1135

drd1135 SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    $512 for refurb EM5 or EP5 bodies. Amazing.

5. Armanius

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    Rats, just when I finally decided to pick up a refurb EM1, it's already out of stock! And they won't take backorders!!!! :mad:

6. serhan

serhan SC All-Pro

May 7, 2011
    NYC
    Coupon was good for yesterday. The lenses were already sold out even yesterday morning. What happened to XT1 preorder?

7. yakky

yakky SC Regular

Nov 30, 2013
    The price for an EM5 was just too good for me to pass up. I like the 10 but want weather sealing like the 1. Seems that you'll have to pay a large premium for that going forward.

8. Armanius

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    GAG = gear acquisition guilt.

9. krugorg

krugorg SC All-Pro

Sep 26, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Kyle Krug
    :rofl:

I had the silver E-P5 body in my shopping cart, but somehow resisted pulling the trigger. Just receiving the bill for our new furnace may have had something to do with it!

10. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Ugh. I've been there.

11. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    The 20% off refurb sale is back at the U.S. Oly store. Use the discount code SPRING. I just ordered a black E-M5 with 12-50mm lens for $639. Oly says supplies are very limited so if you have any interest, order now. The Stylus 1 (refurbished) is going for $447.99 with the discount.

http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/outlet_store

• Like Like x 1
  12. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    What a shame the exchange rate and shipping would suck up the savings :-/ No idea if they would even ship to OZ but the exchange rate is not so good at the moment so tempted as I am by an EM-5 with 12-50 for $799... gotta pass it up.

13. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Sue, the price of the EM-5 (I had a typo in my message above) with 12-50mm lens is $639 U.S. with the 20% discount after you use the discount code SPRING. Does that make a difference?

14. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    oh my....I need to be strong. I really miss the Oly art filters, but I already have one too many cameras.

15. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    I used to worry about that. I don't anymore. :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Actually, I just remembered I have another one that I've been meaning to sell....so I have two too many.

17. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Not really... its still going to be more than I currently have available in AUD. *shrug* Its not like I actually NEED it! LOL!

18. dougjgreen

dougjgreen SC Regular

Jan 10, 2014
    Just received my new XZ-10 bought on this sale, for $138 all in, inclusive of tax and free shipping. This sale diverted me from buying a Canon Powershot S110, which I was just about to spring for when this bargain presented itself.