Micro 4/3 Olympus Pen-F (some flowers in B&W)

swandy

Regular
Recently got the Olympus Pen-F and love it. Was doing some simple comparison shots between the Olympus 14-42EZ lens (that I had) and the Panasonic 12-32 (that I just got) and still have not decided which lens I prefer to keep.
Anyway, was taking some shots of some nearby flowers that were still wet from a recent rain and decided (since I took them with the Pen set to one of the Color Profiles instead of my preferred B&W ones) to convert three shots in Lightroom. Two were used using some LR Presets and one using Silver Efex 2.
Comments welcome.
20160603113312.jpg
20160603113705-2.jpg
20160603113740.jpg

Recently got the Olympus Pen-F and love it. Was doing some simple comparison shots between the Olympus 14-42EZ lens (that I had) and the Panasonic 12-32 (that I just got) and still have not decided which lens I prefer to keep.
Anyway, was taking some shots of some nearby flowers that were still wet from a recent rain and decided (since I took them with the Pen set to one of the Color Profiles instead of my preferred B&W ones) to convert three shots in Lightroom. Two were used using some LR Presets and one using Silver Efex 2.
Comments welcome.
View attachment 27707 View attachment 27708 View attachment 27709

The tonality on these is very good.

Back