1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus VF-2 $95!!! | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by rbelyell, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbelyell

rbelyell SC Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 14, 2013
    NY Mtns
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus VF-2 $95!!!

Prices
    $95

Ships to
    US/Canada

Description
    i have a nice olympus vf-2, in black velvet pouch. looks and works first rate, no blemishes of any kind. ive bought/sold here and have excellent references. i can take and send pix if required, but i stand behind my description 100%

priced for quick sale, please PM me with interest.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    usps

Shipping charge
    $5

Handling time
    -

References
    -

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.