1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

Olympus XZ-1 FS/FT for G3, GH2, GX1

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by robertro, Jun 4, 2012.

1. robertro

robertro New to SC

0   0   0

Jul 19, 2011
    I am selling my Olympus XZ-1 plus extras. I've used it gently on a vacation in the Southwest, and now it's sitting on a shelf, waiting for a new home. Includes its original box with all accessories.

I added a nice black vinyl case (I usually use the bottom half).
    I also added a screen protector.
    I added a self-opening lens cap.
    I have a lens adapter tube to attach tele/wide lenses - I can add an Olympus 1.7x tele adapter for $50.
    I have a second battery.

The iZuiko f1.8-f2.5 6.0-24mm is sharp and fast,, even at telephoto. The sensor is oversized for its class.

$350 Paypal/shipped to Canada/CONUS.
    Would do some sort of trade (plus $) trade for following M4/3 bodies: G3, GX1, GH2.

2. SRHEdD

SRHEdD New to SC

0   0   0

Jun 16, 2012
    How about an Oly E-PL2 and kit zoom?