On the caroussel

silverbullet

Regular
since 625 years a street kermess comes to my small town. It's crowded in the streets but everybody has fun, except the people living close to the attractions......

First day with the GXR/28mm module

Attachments

• Karoussel (1 von 1).jpg
    Karoussel (1 von 1).jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 250
Wow! Wonderful, Berndt - the colors and the view are fantastic! Definitely a must see in it's larger beauty! Do they sell cotton candy where you live? I feel as though I can smell it and hear the calliope music just by looking at this picture!:bravo-009:

The detail in this and your angle are both fantastic - as are the colors. I want to be there!

Kasse (1 von 1).jpg
x (1 von 2).jpg
x (2 von 2).jpg
Hi, thanks a lot for your comments! Yes, you get the water drippled small pieces of coconut, the cotton candy, Bratwurst and the other stuff we know from our childhood. As I wrote before this event takes place for more than 600 years! It's located inside the small city but the disadvantage is the fact, that all plants, flowers and trees have to accept that the attractions need SPACE...... anyway, this year a 'traditional attractions area' had been created, a big success.

The Rogers and Hammerstein Carousel

[video=youtube;A4_NdiPSmbs]

If you're a fan of this movie/play...it will bring back the memories. Apparently you have to click on the link and then click again to watch in YouTube. But for us Gordon MacRea fans, it's worth it.:cloud-9-039:

Back