Sony Only watch this when a hot beverage is in reach :)

Nice series. Depicts very well the current weather conditions. I have both those lenses myself. Sadly they have been neglected recently. I was hoping to shoot some street today but got stuck in traffic and a journey that normally takes half an hour took 3 hours. Plus I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to the cold. I can only stomach about an hour and have to get back to warm up.

We haven't really had snow yet. I should probably shush or we will get buried but I do want to shoot in the snow sometime this year. Love the little ornament shot :)

The most annoying was lens swapping in the cold, with no place to put my bag and near frozen hands.
Despite the fact that the konica's are good lenses, I don't think they are ideal for these kind of photos, but atm I don't have another camera (I sold my XE1 body to get the 18-55 kit :p)

Ah, the hot beverage and the nice photos

Your excellent series reminds me of one of my favorite activities: reading stories of arctic survival in front of a roaring fire, preferably with pie and coffee at hand.

Cheers, Jock

I used to love winter, and yes I can still enjoy snow and walking in it though I tend to prefer spring and summer now too (though 20 degrees C is more then enough for me)
Snow is a burden to drive in, especially by bicycle ;)

Back