1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic 20mm 1.7 and Olympus VF1 (plus some other items)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by wt21, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 15, 2010
    I am a little hesitating, but I think it's time. Selling the 20mm 1.7 and my Oly VF1. Both are in great shape. I baby my equipment.

VF1: $50 **SOLD**

20mm 1.7: $300 (shipped and paypal included) **PENDING**

If you are in Boston and want to look at a local deal, save shipping ($15, or $285 for the lens)

I also have a Rokinon 85mm 1.4 for sale ($200), a 77mm HOYA HMC Super UV filter, an EOS to m43 adapter and would also entertain selling a 100mm 2.8 OM, if there was interest.

Buy two lenses, and save another $15! But two lenses in cash in the Boston area, and save $30!

PM if interested. I will give priority to local cash deals. If you want it shipped, you must be paypal verified.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.