Completed Panasonic G2, 14-45mm, extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travisennis

Regular
I'm putting up for sale the last of my m4/3 equipment. All of this equipment was bought within the last year. I bought the G2 with 14-45mm for my wife who hardly ever used it. Everything is in good working condition, was never handled roughly, was always taken care of. I coddle my camera equipment, so I would rate this stuff as excellent to nearly new.

Included in this sale is:

• Panasonic G2
  • Panasonic 14-45mm zoom with caps and hood
  • 3 Panasonic brand batteries
  • 2 battery chargers
  • All original, packaged accessories

I have the original boxes for everything.

I'm asking $350 for the entire kit which includes Paypal fees, free shipping to anywhere in the continental US, and insurance on the shipment. I only ship within the United States. I am open to offers. I would like to sell this as a complete package, but if you are interested in individual items, please PM me.

I've sold before at Mu-43.com, here at SeriousCompacts, and at TalkNex, where I was also a moderator for a short time. I've also bought and sold at GetDPI.com.

2012-06-26%252010.32.40.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2012-06-26%252010.32.57.jpg

The 20mm, lens hood, lens cap, and two filters in this next picture have already been sold.

2012-06-26%252010.32.05.jpg

2012-06-25%252017.26.58.jpg

2012-06-25%252017.27.15.jpg

2012-06-26%252010.33.43.jpg

The 14-45mm zoom lens has been sold.

The G2 is still available with the 3 batteries and 2 chargers. The price is $200.

I would be delighted to purchase the G2 body from you. I have no record on this forum, but my record (totothedog18) on the auction site is impeccable. I do, however, live in Canada, so this may be a problem for you. If you like I would be happy to pay for any additional postage. Let me hear from you when you have a chance. With appreciation, in advance,

I haven't received it yet. I wonder if there is a restriction on sending PMs until you have made X number of posts on the forum?

Yes, there is in fact such a restriction. I will try another PM. In the meantime, though, please know that your price, etc., seem just fine, and that I am committed to buying the G2. Hope to be more successful with the PM this time,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back