1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic GX1 plus 14-mm powerzoom brand new | Location: UK | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by johnwillyums, Sep 1, 2013.

1. johnwillyums

johnwillyums SC Rookie

0   0   0

May 25, 2012
    Colne, East Lancashire, England, UK.
    John Williams (check out my pics on G+)
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic GX1 plus 14-mm powerzoom brand new
    </br>Prices</br> £300 firm
    </br>Location</br> UK
    </br>Ships to</br> EU
    </br>Description</br> Hi folks. Last weekend I had two cameras stolen from my camera bag, whilst I was trying to shoot band photos, with my Fuji X-E1, in a very crowded pub. The other one is a Fuji X100, I'll list that separately.

I claimed for the theft with my insurance company, and on Friday I received a brand new Panasonic GX1, with the 14-42mm powerzoom. (Also a brand new Fuji X100)

I have long wanted to buy the Fuji XF 14mm lens. I had been considering selling both cameras to finance this new lens. The fact that I now have two brand new cameras, and can ask a higher price accordingly, made up my mind to so:)

I haven't opened the box of either camera, they are both still in the shipping box. Hence they are brand new.

I have listed these cameras for sale on Fuji X forums, on my Facebook page, and publicly on my Google stream. I will wait a week to see whether they sell, and then I'll put them on Ebay. I would prefer if they go to a good home:)

So, hope to hear from someone, John Williams
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> Royal Mail/Parcelforce-whichever is ceapest
    </br>Shipping charge</br> £12.00 (I would think. Will confirm shipping cost if I get a firm offer.
    </br>Handling time</br> Next day at the latest
    </br>References</br> Ebay username: johnwillyums
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.