1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

Panasonic Lumix LX3 -

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Alanroseman, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Alanroseman

Alanroseman SC Rookie

0   0   0

Mar 6, 2011
    Hi Folks,

Perfectly nice Lumix LX3.

Also listed on MU-43 as of a few hours ago.

Got this for the wife, she wants more Zoooooom. She really doesn't care about the great Leica lens, all the wonderful reviews, and what a terrific photographers camera this is. She doesn't even care that it shoots RAW. She wants another P&S with some reach like he ZS3. (Thanks Kevin)

She loved the Oly - ZS3. I'm so clever that I gave that to my daughter, and upgraded Michelle to the LX3. I loved loved loved it, her not so much.

I'll swap this for a P&S of equal value and build quality it'll have to be a little better than a ZS3 for example..

Or sell for $260. with the extra battery and 8 GIG card.

If we swap, we can just keep our original memory card and swap cameras.

The LX3 has a screen protector over the LCD, the protector has wear and use scratches on it, but the LCD has been covered since new. I bought it from the original owner when he upgraded to an ยต43 camera.

In the Box:

Everything that came with the camera - software etc.
    A spare battery.
    8 GIG SDHC - Toshiba memory card

P1030989_-_Version_2.