1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic LX3

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Guest

0   0   0

This is not an easy choice but I am selling my LX3. I got it about a month ago and I love it except it does not love me. I have trouble seeing the LCD (a vision issue on my part) and with no EVF option...well you get the picture. It is in absolutely pristine condition. I'll add photos when I get home.

It has about 550 shutter actuations
    Comes with the self opening lens cap
    No scratches, blemishes or anything other marks I can see

Comes with box, all papers, cables, charger and 8GB Class 6 Panasonic SD card. Most of the accessories are unopened.

$210 shipped CONUS

2. stillshunter

stillshunter Super Moderator Emeritus

0   0   0

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    Dixeyk, mate be sad to see you part with the LX3. Can I ask which EVF-enabled compact you're opting for in its stead?

3. dixeyk

dixeyk Guest

0   0   0

I decided to withdraw the sale for now. I have something to try before I shed my much loved LX3. Sorry for the false start.

4. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Just edit the title to say Withdrawn, Kevin. I hope you can figure things out to make the camera work for you.:thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.