Completed Panasonic LX5 + LVF1 Package Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewm

Regular
Name
Matthew Morse
SOLD!

View attachment 58124

Hi guys,
I recently picked up an LX5 (Black) and the LVF1 (also can be used on GF1/GF2), but had an unexpected expense come down the pipes this morning so I need to part with this as it was just an extra digital camera for me to play with. I hate to part with it because I haven't even really had a chance to use it for much more than a few test shots, but such is the way of the world, I guess...

Anyway, for sale is a gently used Panasonic LX5 with original box, accessories, manual, CD, etc. The strap is in the plastic and all the little bits and cords are in their respective places. The lens is clean and clear and the camera body shows only minor signs of gentle use. No drops, scrapes or dings. The LCD is clean and clear also. The LVF1 is in excellent condition and includes the original box, leather(ette) pouch and paperwork. Both of these work flawlessly and are being offered as a set.

I'm asking $325 with CONUS shipping and PayPal included for both items. I don't want to split these up unless someone wants the finder by itself (I don't want to get stuck with a finder that I can't use). I think my price is pretty fair, but if you beg to differ, send me a PM and haggle with me a bit. :)

You may download photos from my Dropbox account here: LX5 Photos

I have great feedback at FredMiranda.com, APUG.org, RangefinderForum.com (all username matthewm) and on ebay (username shutterbuttonfrenzy).

Please let me know if you have questions or need anymore information. I'm looking for a quick sale here...

Best,
Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back