1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic LX5

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Oren Grad, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oren Grad

Oren Grad New to SC

0   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    Here's a Panasonic LX5 that I'm no longer using. It has a small coating blemish on the front element, which does not affect pictures. The camera is otherwise clean cosmetically and fine functionally. The LCD has been protected with a plastic film since day 1. Fewer than 1600 shutter actuations.

Price is $200, which will include the camera, original box and accessories, one extra Panasonic-brand battery, plus shipping within the continental US.

Although I've mostly been lurking here, I've been a regular on the Large Format Photography Forum for more than 10 years, and have also bought/sold on APUG and GetDPI.

PS: The handstrap shown is an Olympus strap that I added later. I can include that at no extra charge if you'd like to use it; otherwise I'll keep it. Either way, the camera will come with the original Panasonic strap.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.