Panasonic LX7 for $289 - 299 (2/10/13 Update. Price is back. Possibly down to $269)

and the LX7 will be $300 again...maybe not $269. Also keep your eye on the classifieds. Some people around here change camera's like "normal" people change socks.

Ha ha! Not me, I love this thing. The Canon S90 never really made me feel like I was okay taking pictures without my bigger cameras. The LX7 feels like a serious machine to me. It'll be around a little while at least... longer than my socks could be worn and me still have any friends.

I know this is an old thread, but 2 months ago, the LX7 was down as low as $269? I'm getting ready to buy one maybe next month, and it's back up to $450. If you fight tooth and nail on eBay, you can get one $350 or a little lower. For the love of all things holy, why did it go back up so high?

Should I wait to see if it drops again? I'm pretty poor, and the money saved would go a looong way toward a fast card and a nice case. But I don't want another summer to be wasted with my craptacular ZS5... :(

No need to pay more than $300 for a LX7. No need to wait. The LX7 is always priced around $300 somewhere.

ajrichies

The white one is also $295.

Another camera to consider is the XZ-1 for $171. It's a very similar camera. Amazon warehouse has it for $171 "like new". Amazon "like new" is truly like new.

Amazon.com : Olympus XZ-1 10 MP Digital Camera with f1.8 Lens and 3-Inch OLED Monitor (Black) (Old Model) : Point And Shoot Digital Cameras : Camera & Photo

Back