past few days with the Fuji

I missed the back-story. Which Fuji? I can see from the focal lengths that it isn't an X100S, but beyond that I'm guessing it's X series and not a small sensor...?

I work at a camera store and I asked the Fuji rep if the staff could borrow a X-E2 so we could use it thoroughly and I wanted to photograph my sister's wedding with it.

I'm also printing a photo book for our Fuji cabinet because I wanted more examples of what the X series can do and show customer's that it's a great system.

I didn't have enough photos first time around hence the past few days and I'm glad because it motivated me to get out more.

I work at a camera store and I asked the Fuji rep if the staff could borrow a X-E2 so we could use it thoroughly and I wanted to photograph my sister's wedding with it.

I'm also printing a photo book for our Fuji cabinet because I wanted more examples of what the X series can do and show customer's that it's a great system.

I didn't have enough photos first time around hence the past few days and I'm glad because it motivated me to get out more.

OK now I want to know which camera store? Got any good deals at the moment? :D

OK now I want to know which camera store? Got any good deals at the moment? :D

I work at camera house in northern beaches.

The only deals right now are with the first gen X series and they're X-M1+16-50mm = $950, X-E1+18-55mm = $990 and X-Pro1 + 18-55 = $1455.

Thank you everyone, the rep is a regular at our store so she will definitely not forget. I will see if I can get something for a bit less but that won't be any time soon due to cash. I'm definitely happy with my m43.

Although there's something special about the 55-200mm.....never used a telephoto lens as much until I got hold of that lens and the 35-100mm just isn't the same =/

Great series, Val. It is a great way for Fuji to market their products. I hope they continue doing that.

Back