Pentax Pentax K5 IIs.... sans AA filter

Coming from someone on the brink of selling her K-5... and even if I wasn't... there is no reason to upgrade. If I was getting a new pentax and didnt already have one, I'd likely go for the K-30 instead. Its not vastly different to the K-5 (the "s" without AA of course is, but the II? nope) so... I dunno. Less than impressed. Don't want to visit PF at the moment, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth over the lack of a "K-3" or Full frame.

Coming from someone on the brink of selling her K-5... and even if I wasn't... there is no reason to upgrade. If I was getting a new pentax and didnt already have one, I'd likely go for the K-30 instead. Its not vastly different to the K-5 (the "s" without AA of course is, but the II? nope) so... I dunno. Less than impressed. Don't want to visit PF at the moment, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth over the lack of a "K-3" or Full frame.

No kidding. When I used to shoot Pentax I stopped going there because of the FF thing. It was horrible.

Yeah, I only drop in over there on occasion, to catch the "drift". I could never understand why "rail" on Pentax for no FF, when there are other brands, with very good FF models. Is Pentax a religion, or a piece of machinery. Pentax is good, but not that much better. I actually still have a couple of Pentax lenses, that I keep, just in case. K5 ?, probably not.

if i were into big dslrs, id like the iiS
but im not, so ill just look at the photos and think how pretty the lenses are on it :)

PF is just too stressed out for me. I still get emails from the PDML (in their own folder) and like it very much. It reminds me of the this forum, but I've belonged for about 10 years so it's old friends.

You have higher goals Sue, no gnashing, just a slight nibbling of lip. Good for you btw for keeping focus on your target. :)

Back