Pentax Pentax Q samples

John, these are GREAT. I was just reading up on using K mount lenses on the Q. Do you have much experience in that regard? I was just wondering if adding a Q to the Pentax kit would be cheaper, more useful than getting a used Bigma. Any thoughts? In understand the basic concept that with the multiplification factor, any lens flaw will be magnified, so only HQ lenses need apply.

John, these are GREAT. I was just reading up on using K mount lenses on the Q. Do you have much experience in that regard? I was just wondering if adding a Q to the Pentax kit would be cheaper, more useful than getting a used Bigma. Any thoughts? In understand the basic concept that with the multiplification factor, any lens flaw will be magnified, so only HQ lenses need apply.

Thanks Luke. I don't have the K to Q adapter, so I can't really comment on that. But I have seen some surprisingly good tele and macro shots with the wee Q. You might want to ask the folks on Flickr or lurk on PentaxForums.

We'll turn you into a Pentaxian yet...

One thing that you can't measure with any stick is the fun factor.
Some folks don't understand the allure of the Pentax Q IMHO, it's simple - it's a fun camera! :)

This is why (again IMHO) the techno-geeks & statisticians will never understand the Pentax Q.....:)

Back