Photographic New Year's Resolutions for 2012

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Brian, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Brian

Brian SC Top Veteran S.C. Charter Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Mine is to use my Film Cameras more.

The January Challenge was a good push to load up a camera.

This does not mean that I'm "going Film" and leaving Digital- no way. The Digital cameras will get full use. Means I'll drop a "serious Compact" film camera in the case with the Digital. I did that for the last couple of family outings, and it was a lot of fun to pass around a set of prints.

The modest goal- a roll a month.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix SC Top Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix Gonzales
    I have posted this in talknex, I'll just copy it

While I could say my New Year's resolution this year is I will no longer have GAS we all know that this will never happen , so instead I've decided to make my New Year's resolution to avoid pixel peeping and rather concentrate on the composition and emotive qualities of a photo

• Like Like x 1
  3. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Dec 6, 2011
    Mine is to shoot more, explore the cameras that I have which are many, buy less [leaving an opening of course for a 10$ Leica with lens or something LOL] and basically work on the quality of my photographs. I've spent too much time in forums [not this one, here I am new] comparing and competing and overall not knowing what I ... myself want to do because I've been trying to keep up with the Joneses. So it's evolution or bust hehe.

Good luck with the GAS Phoenix