Post your Christmas Cards here!

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Lightmancer, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Lightmancer

Lightmancer Super Moderator

Aug 13, 2011
    Sunny Frimley
    Bill Palmer
    This year we decided not to buy and send cards (at 60p for a first class stamp Dick Turpin is alive and well) Instead we have made a donation to charity (AICR) and emailed our seasons' greetings together with a PAFIY (Print And Fold It Yourself) Christmas card for those who would otherwise feel cheated if their mantel was not groaning under the weight of cards.

Here's ours, feel free to share yours here :biggrin:

Christmas card 2012.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    Good idea, I just wasted £25 on stamps and another £15 on cards! Every year I think I won't send any and then they start to arrive and I feel bad. Bribing my daughter to write them though :)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    I just threw this one together this morning. Feel free to print it out if you like it.
    Meowy Christmas by Lukinosity, on Flickr
    • Like Like x 6
  4. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    I have a 2 year subscription to Jacquie Lawson so mine are always electronic. I keep thinking I ought to send, but I know myself well enough to know that no matter how I might want to, even buying and writing cards and sealing them in envelopes... theres something between me and the postbox... I just never get them there.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. thekeddi

thekeddi SC Top Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    South Australia
    Merry Christmas everyone!!! Or Happy Holidays!!! Or just have a lovely time!!!!!

Untitled by mertlee, on Flickr
    • Like Like x 3
  6. HeatherTheVet

HeatherTheVet SC All-Pro

Apr 23, 2011
    Well, it was going to be this one[​IMG][/url] Wee Bothy by heather_t_vet, on Flickr[/IMG]
    But then, in the end, I went for this. When I got them back from the printer it was darker than I wanted but hey ho....
    [​IMG][/url] Haut Atlas by heather_t_vet, on Flickr[/IMG]
    • Like Like x 1