Completed PRICE DROP! Panasonic Lumix G3, Like New, Now $225

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Jenkins

Regular
The Beautiful Northwest Georgia Mountains
Name
Dave Jenkins
Price Drop to $225! Panasonic Lumix G3 Purchased new (not refurbished) from B&H on March 16, 2013. Camera is in like new condition, with a very low shutter count. The menu system is much more intuitive than Olympus’. However, when using the G3 in tandem with an OMD at a recent wedding I found it confusing to work a fast-moving event with two different systems.

The G3 is a fine camera, and in my opinion very much underrated, but it was a little bit of a side-track for me. I made the decision a year ago to build my system around the OMD, but I thought it would be worthwhile to give the G3 a try. All in all, I like the OMD better, so I’ve ordered a second body from another forum member and the G3 is for sale.

The G3 comes with everything in the original box, including blank warranty cards, and two Wasabi batteries with their charger (which also charges the OEM battery). Price reduced to $225 for all. This is a steal on a fine camera. For $15 additional, I will include a Canon FD to M4/3 adapter by Rainbow Imaging.

Prices include PayPal fees and USPS shipping to CONUS. My PayPal ID is djphoto@vol.com. Contact me by e-mail at djphoto@vol.com (preferred) or PM.

Panasonic G3 Outfit.jpg
Panasonic G3-A.jpg
Panasonic G3-B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back