1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Refurbished Nikon 1 V1 camera with a 10mm-30 VR lens sells for $289

Discussion in 'Nikon 1 Forum' started by Patrick Jin, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Patrick Jin

Patrick Jin New to SC

Jul 29, 2013
    Refurbished Nikon 1 V1 camera with a 10mm-30 VR lens currently sells for $289 (with 1 year warranty).

Nikon 1 V1 Digital Camera Body with 10-30mm VR Lens (Black) - Factory Refurbished includes Full 1 Year Warranty

Weekly Nikon news flash #224 | Nikon Rumors

2. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Aug 15, 2010
    A friend of mine was shopping this camera. I going to buy it for her, though I might have a play with it first ;)

3. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Yeah, I tried to buy a refurb and a lens from Cameta. Too many hoops to jump through, using a CC from outside the US.

4. Darthpnoy88

Darthpnoy88 SC Regular

Feb 1, 2013
    Southern California
    Rain
    Unfortunate of the hassle you had to deal with I've personally myself have bought stuff from Cameta and have had no issues with them. Oh well there's always B&H Photo or Adorama.

5. Biro

Biro SC All-Pro

Aug 7, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    That's too bad, Sue. Cameta is a good outfit and I have never had any problems buying anything from them - new or refurbished.

6. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    In the US, no problems. But that isnt where I am. Anyway, with all that fuss last week, I've decide not to buy a V1 for now (nobody in Oz is selling the body alone, I'd have to double up on lenses... meh... might). I like the J1 for what it is, and will merrily use it as I do all my other cameras :) I'll get more lenses though :)

7. lenshoarder

lenshoarder SC Veteran

Mar 7, 2012
    Since you aren't in the US anyways, you can get the V1 with a 10mm lens new for $275 from DR. Cheaper and new instead of refurbished.

8. kyteflyer

kyteflyer ~@¿@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Yeah... nah... I really think I'll stick with what I have. I've even pulled the K5 from sale and have put my wrist brace in the bag.