Return of the S.C. Podcasts - Episode 8 Live at 9:30PM EST Tonight!

Amin

Hall of Famer
I've been meaning to get back to doing our podcasts, and I'm happy to report that we'll be doing Episode 8 tonight. Armanius, Ray, and I will be there, and I'm hoping Bob and Napier can join us as well.

If things work out as planned, we'll be using Google Hangouts on Air to do the podcasts, which means that they will be broadcast live on YouTube as we record them and will remain recorded on YouTube (SeriousCompacts channel) for later viewing. I will also try to figure out a way to put out the audio via our podcast feed for those who want to listen along on a commute, etc.

For those who want to watch live tonight and interact with us via comments on the YouTube page, check this event page at 9:30pm for a link to the broadcast: Sign in - Google Accounts

If I understand correctly, this should post should live stream the podcast so members can post comments here as we go:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Amin, can you post it to iTunes please. I still have the podcast linked to my Downcast app awaiting the next show, this new one. I, like many, don't like or trust Google and would prefer to get the show through iTunes and any other podcast app.

Back