1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Ricoh GR (APS-C) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dstoepfel, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dstoepfel

dstoepfel New to SC

0   0   0

Dec 28, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Ricoh GR (APS-C)

Prices

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I have a Ricoh GR in great condition, less than 1000 actuations. The Ricoh comes with the box, cables, original battery, manuals, software etc. Also including a Wasabi battery charger with two additional batteries.

Only considering US sales only at this point.

Price is shipped and PayPal included
    eBay username is the same as here: dstoepfel. I have over 300 feedback.
    Also have been on Fred Miranda under the same name.

Thanks. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    1 day

References
    Fred Miranda and eBay usernames: dstoepfel

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.