1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Ricoh GR - Mini monster

Discussion in 'Ricoh GR (APS-C) Forum' started by Iansky, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Iansky

Iansky SC Top Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    Cotswolds, UK
    I traded in some unused photo equipment at the weekend that enabled me to pick up a brand new boxed GR for half price so my long lasting hesitation has finally been overcome.

I had my first Ricoh with the GR1 film camera and I loved it, I followed this up with a series of digital Ricoh's GRD (still have one) and later models finally moving up to larger formats in 2007.

I have always had a very special bond with Ricoh's and have been longing for but procrastinated over the GR for too long and last weekend following some intense reading of user reviews, I went ahead and did the deal with a retailer I have used quite a lot.

These are some of my first images with the camera and to me they live up to all my expectations so long may that continue.

Blue_jeans.

The_old_pool.

Eatery.

Thistle.

The_spider.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Lightmancer

Lightmancer Super Moderator

Aug 13, 2011
    Sunny Frimley
    Bill Palmer
    Welcome to the party! :cool:

3. Iansky

Iansky SC Top Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    Cotswolds, UK
    Thanks Bill,

How can something this small produce images this good..........must be magic!!

I am glad I put my doubts behind me, just got to remember to still share the love between all my cameras rather than favour one, still it gives me great choice for size/quality/ease of use.