1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Serious Compacts and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.seriouscompacts.com/help/terms

Ricoh GR1s Film Camera

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Paul Giguere, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Giguere

Paul Giguere www.paulgiguere.com

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 4, 2011
    Wayland, MA USA
    I'm selling a Ricoh GR1s film camera in mint condition (looks and operates as new). The GR1s comes complete with:

- GR1s Film Camera (mint condition; looks new)
    - Original manual & box (manual is in Japanese however I will include a printout of the English version)
    - Wrist strap
    - Leather carry pouch
    - Lens shade with carry pouch
    - Leather Body Cover with carry strap and original box (the camera fits into this case and allows full access to controls without having to remove the camera from the case)
    - Two lithium batteries (new)

I'm selling the whole package for $475 USD (includes USPS Priority Mail delivery and full insurance and delivery confirmation). I bought the camera for a recent article for SeriousCompacts.com and I no longer need it. I will accept payment only through PayPal and will ship anywhere within the United States. Please contact me at paulgiguere@me.com if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.