Ricoh GRD I - please another Aussie buy it before I get too tempted (AUS)

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
Mark
Just started watching this GRDI - AUD150 (or Best Offer)!. I'd like someone to put it to the bottom where the Ended Items sit on my Summary Page please....otherwise a couple more days and I fear I'll be going through the Paypal process.

Be still beating heart, it says it's a bit dodgy, you hold your ground Stillshunter!!!
Ah long time no see Kerri! Welcome back ma'am. :flowers_2:

I don't know, I used to have that same problem sporadically with my GRDII. Not even sure of the seller has updated the firmware. Could ask and then offer $50 ;)

If it has some problems, that doesn't sound or look good. It would certainly stop me from buying it, even at $150. As much as I love my GRD III, the slow handling etc also keeps me from buying an original GRD. Save your money for something new and cool like the Fuji X10, or even the Canon G1X! :D

If it has some problems, that doesn't sound or look good. It would certainly stop me from buying it, even at $150. As much as I love my GRD III, the slow handling etc also keeps me from buying an original GRD. Save your money for something new and cool like the Fuji X10, or even the Canon G1X! :D

Thanks mate, you've been a great help ;)

Nah zoom-wise I have it all covered with the MFT kit....actually you were close though - I will be going the GX1 - rather than the G1X (now that's not going to be confusing at the store is it?

Mate once you've bought your G1X and tire of that GRDIII, then please drop me a line....seriously!

Back