Ricoh GRD I - please another Aussie buy it before I get too tempted (AUS)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by stillshunter, Jan 7, 2012.

1. stillshunter

stillshunter Super Moderator Emeritus

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    Just started watching this GRDI - AUD150 (or Best Offer)!. I'd like someone to put it to the bottom where the Ended Items sit on my Summary Page please....otherwise a couple more days and I fear I'll be going through the Paypal process.

2. thekeddi

thekeddi SC Top Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    South Australia
    Be still beating heart, it says it's a bit dodgy, you hold your ground Stillshunter!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. stillshunter

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    Ah long time no see Kerri! Welcome back ma'am. :flowers_2:

I don't know, I used to have that same problem sporadically with my GRDII. Not even sure of the seller has updated the firmware. Could ask and then offer $50 :wink:

4. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin SC Hall of Famer

Dec 24, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    Sorry Mark, I can offer no assistance on this one.

5. stillshunter

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    :doh:
    For anyone interested, offers under $50 are automatically not accepted...well it was worth a shot :wink:

6. Archiver

Archiver SC Top Veteran S.C. Charter Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    If it has some problems, that doesn't sound or look good. It would certainly stop me from buying it, even at $150. As much as I love my GRD III, the slow handling etc also keeps me from buying an original GRD. Save your money for something new and cool like the Fuji X10, or even the Canon G1X! :biggrin:

7. stillshunter

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    Thanks mate, you've been a great help :wink:

Nah zoom-wise I have it all covered with the MFT kit....actually you were close though - I will be going the GX1 - rather than the G1X (now that's not going to be confusing at the store is it?

Mate once you've bought your G1X and tire of that GRDIII, then please drop me a line....seriously!